Translate

sabato 28 giugno 2014

I love that!

Graphics print & bright colours.
Hi girls,
how is your weekend so far? Yesterday i was with my boyfriend to see the famous Austrian soccer player David Alaba (he plays for German club Bayern Munich), he was in Vienna for a Meet & Greet event, it was fun! ;) He is so cute.
David Alaba



My Outfit:

After we went for a dinner so i wore this graphic pants with a bright orange tank top, a go-anywhere brown bag and woven heels with lace detail-so cute!



What do you love about this OOTD? I want to hear from you. I wish you a happy Saturday!

Stefania

6 commenti:

  1. I like the bold-colored top. The color is so vivid. The print on the pants is so pretty. The soccer player is cute. I hope you enjoyed the entire day.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you! I'm in love with this top by H&M,i had a lovely day! I'll have a look at your blog ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love everything about it most especially the shoes ? They are so cute.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina