Translate

domenica 6 luglio 2014

Dress & Jean Jacket

How to look and feel cool with a jean jacket....

Hi Ladies,
i hope you are having a sunny and funny weekend! I love to wear a dress in summer, especially floral printed ones, if they have also bright colours it is something i can't resist ;) They help you to look great and feminine, but if the temperature gets a bit chilly, especially in the evening, do you wear a jean jacket or a blazer? I prefer to wear a jean jacket, if i don't have to go to a special event. For me a jean jacket is a must-have for summer. 
Here you'll find two outfit i made for you. I hope you like it. Please let me know what do you think in the comment box below. I wish you a funny Sunday!


True Religion jean jacket in white, Dolce & Gabbana floral print dress,  Chanel Vintage earrings, Chanel Straight Line Bag, Paul Andrew Pointy Toe Pump, Chanel Vintage logo charm bracelet, Guess Ladies Gold Chronograph with Magenta Dial.


Versace flowers print dress, Armani Jeans, Jean Jacket, Proenza Schouler neon Leather sandals, Chanel Extra Large Tote Blue, L'Oreal Paris l'Oreal Volume Million Lash, Burberry  Nail Polish 400  Rose Pink, Dior Addict Lip Glow.

2 commenti:

  1. Yeah I prefer to wear a jean jacket too love. I really like these outfits, particularly the Dolce & Gabbana dress and the white Chanel bag. Awesome day to you my friend!!! xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Roxanne Amber! i wish you also a beautiful day with a lot of sun! ;)

      Elimina