Translate

mercoledì 2 luglio 2014

On a rainy Sunday...

You never know who you happen to meet on a rainy day...

Hello girls!
how was your weekend? i hope you had a great one. Here the weather was not very nice but i decided to go out anyway and to go to a French Bistrot called "Le Bol" for a "cronuts" it was so yummy..;).


After that i took a walk through the city where i ran into the German actor Daniel Brühl, (he played in film like: Rush, Inglourious Basterds, Good bye Lenin etc.). For his role as Formula 1 driver Niki Lauda in the film Rush, he received multiple award nominations. It was so strange to me, because i saw his film Good bye Lenin the first time, during a German class at the University and i had to translate it for a test.
This was one of the time in my life where i was so glad to have learned German!

I know this is not the classic fashion post, but i hope you like it!
I'd like to have some feedback! Have you ever seen any of his movies? What do you like to do on rainy days?
I wish you a sunny week! ;)

Stefania

2 commenti:

  1. Rain soothes me, so on a rainy day I prefer to just relax and take it all in. I do remember Daniel from Inglorious Bastards. I haven't had the chance to see his other movies yet. It was very cool that you got the chance to translate for him.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I know,sometimes i prefer to stay in too, but when it's sunday, i prefer to do something.I didn't have to traslate for him lol, i saw the film during the class and we have to translate it as a German test just for us. I met him by accident in the city and it was nice that i was able to speak German in order to ask a picture of him ;)

    RispondiElimina